Tony Gee has comprehensive experience of railways globally. Our experience ranges from (but not limited to) network infrastructure renewal and enhancement to independent validation and verification of high-speed railways.
We operate under varying contractual arrangements, from partnering to the provision of competitive design and build forms. Our engineers have extensive experience with designing for the operational railway (e.g. mainline or metro, Network Rail and third party developers) and all projects meet and exceed the strictest health and safety requirements demanded by the rail environment.
We are able to deliver designs from our full complement of global offices, giving us excellent local coverage for all rail network and major city transport systems.Talk to our Business Development team
- Road, rail and pedestrian bridges
- Strengthening with carbon fibre reinforcement
- Replacement structures
- Earthworks monitoring
- Earthworks remediation and renewal
- Demolition and temporary works
- Slope stability remediation
- Stations, depots and interchanges
- Permanent way design
- Car parks
- Construction methodology
- Route development
- Independent verification and validation