Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for BIM and Senior BIM Designers to join our growing BIM teams based in our UK offices.
Our teams pride themselves on our forward thinking attitude to adopting the latest changes within the BIM sector.
If you have experience of civil structures in steel/concrete and a desire to excel in your career, then we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM & CAD manuals
- High level of experience using Microstation or AutoCAD in a 2D environment
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer/Project BIM Lead
- Experience creating 3D models using Microstation / Open Building Designer on live schemes
- Experience working to Network Rail BIM standards on heavy civils design schemes within the rail sector
- Experience working on BIM Level 2 schemes
- Experience of creating 4D & 5D information / presentations
- Producing & checking of reinforced concrete detail drawings and schedules
- Eng Tech Qualification ( EngTech MICE or TIStructE)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Locations Drag/swipe to view all
8th Floor, International House
Dover Place, Ashford
Kent, TN23 1HU
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Manchester, M1 3FH
1st Floor, Trident House
42-48 Victoria Street
St Albans, Hertfordshire
301 Stonehouse Park
Sperry Way, Stonehouse
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
BIM /Senior BIM Designers – UK offices