Our Hong Kong office is looking for Civil Structural Engineers who are experienced concrete bridge designers to join their teams.
The ideal candidate would have proven track record of concrete bridge design in the highway and/or rail sector.
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major projects across Asia.
- Minimum of six years’ experience post-graduation civil engineering design
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the design of concrete bridges
- Experience in computer software for the analysis of structures
- Willing to learn how to design high-tech precast segmental bridge structures, sophisticated analysis methods and integration of BIM into the design approach
- A challenging attitude to the solution of engineering problems in order to achieve cost-effective designs and develop innovative solutions
- Awareness of the importance of costs and the need to complete projects on time and to budget
- Production of design deliverables – packages of calculation, drawings, design report, etc
- Supervision of junior engineers and BIM/CAD technicians
- Good communication skills both oral and written
(Candidates who have less experience would be considered for Chartered Bridge Engineer Post)
- Experience in designing structural bridge components using 3D finite element analysis approach
- Experience in designing precast segmental bridge
- Knowledge of computer language
- Familiar with AS5100/AASHTO LRFD design code
- BEng or MEng
- Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE/MIStructE or equivalent)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
Benefits include year-end bonus, professional institution membership fee covered by Tony Gee and private medical insurance.
Private medical insurance
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Senior Bridge Engineer/Chartered Bridge Engineer – Hong Kong