Tony Gee is currently recruiting a Head of Digital Technology to lead all digital technology across the business including IT, BIM and other related systems.
This new role within Tony Gee’s senior leadership team, offers the opportunity to join a thriving, award-winning engineering consultancy. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be the key lead in influencing infrastructure and leveraging technology to deliver the our digital strategy in the short, medium and long term.
- Actively promote Tony Gee’s expertise within the field, engaging with clients and the wider industry in a positive light.
- Take ownership and drive forward the Digital Strategy and technology roadmap for the business in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Lead the BIM Systems Management, Information Technology and Software Development functions.
- Develop and drive forward a framework for innovation within infrastructure design projects
- Review and assess business process, systems, and practices for technological improvement, with suitable means of measuring.
- Investigate and review new and emerging technologies that may benefit the business.
- Collaborate with other teams on research and development projects around the business.
- Be a visible leader for all aspects of digital technology, working collaboratively at board level and acting as a role model for others in the business
- Be passionate about driving change and using the latest advances in technology to gain efficiencies and push Tony Gee to be a leading organisation in the use of digital technology in the industry.
- Proven record of success in strategic technology delivery.
- Experience of agile delivery management with diverse teams of inhouse and external developers
- Experience in implementing a growth plan to drive change and opportunities for collaboration within an organisation.
- Excellent project management, communication, leadership and people skills.
- Experience of driving and quantifying change at a high level
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Head of Digital Technology – UK