Tony Gee and Partners is recruiting a Graduate Engineer (civil/structural/geotechnical) in our Hong Kong office.
We are looking for new and recent civil engineering graduates who wish to head start their career in the civil engineer field doing the very best engineering and working with experienced designers. We offer an approved Training Agreement in accordance with the requirements of the Institution of Civil
Engineers with the successful candidates.
What will you be doing
As a Tony Gee Graduate, you will be involved in the design and delivery of exciting projects with high-profile clients across Hong Kong, Australia and the middle east. From your first day you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and technically challenging projects. You will be guided through the responsibilities of the role in our nurturing, professional and technically excellent environment
What you need for the role
- Strong desire to excel through learning and sharing ideas
- Enthusiastic and hard-working, with ambition and drive
- Ability to structure and prioritise work effectively through close cooperation with the team
- Ability to work within a forward thinking team environment
- curiosity and Interest in Structures
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Readiness to put what you’ve learned in your studies into practice.
- Looking to start January 2024 or soon after
- Hold or working towards a degree qualification in Civil Engineering and /or Structural Engineering
- MEng or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Graduates with up to 1 year of relevant experience in industry will also be considered.
- Online application
- Graduate Assessment
As a part of our process, we require all applicants to provide an up-to-date CV and cover letter. In your cover letter we want to know why you are interested in joining Tony Gee. If successful, our recruitment team will contact you for a follow up conversation.
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a range of company sports and social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Graduate Civil Engineer – Hong Kong