Tony Gee is currently recruiting for Civil Structural Design Engineers in their Highway department across their UK offices.
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record of detailed design in the highway and/ or rail sector.
These roles provide great opportunities to join successful established teams, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer.
It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major projects across the UK.
- Minimum of three years experience post-graduation in civil engineering design in the rail / highways sectors
- Experience of design and detailing in steel and concrete to Eurocodes and national best practice guidance
- Experience in the use of computer software for the analysis of structures
- Production of design deliverables – packages of drawings, specifications, etc. and supervision of engineers and BIM/CAD technicians
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Ideally experienced in geotechnical design to Eurocodes
- Ideally experienced in finite element software for the analysis of structures
- Ability to work on own and within a team to meet project, client, company and personal objectives
- A challenging attitude to the solution of engineering problems in order to achieve cost effective designs and develop innovative solutions
- Awareness of the importance of costs and the need to complete projects on time and to budget
- Willingness to seek advice when unsure of how to tackle problems
- BEng or MEng
- Working towards Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE or MIStructE)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Locations Drag/swipe to view all
8th Floor, International House
Dover Place, Ashford
Kent, TN23 1HU
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Manchester, M1 3FH
1st Floor, Trident House
42-48 Victoria Street
St Albans, Hertfordshire
301 Stonehouse Park
Sperry Way, Stonehouse
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Civil Structural Design Engineers – Highway – UK offices