Tony Gee is looking for a BIM Highways Designer based in our Glasgow office.
This is an opportunity to join a skilled team delivering highways design on a wide range of projects both locally and across the UK.
Whilst aligned with the Glasgow team, you will be working with colleagues in the wider business and integrate with the broad technical expertise we offer across sectors.
- Minimum 5 years' industry experience
- Established experience in highways alignment design using Civils 3D, OpenRoads or similar
- Excellent knowledge of DMRB standards for highways design
- Experience of delivering BIM Level 2 design
- Accurate and timely completion of design to project programme and budget
- Good communication skills
- Design of general highways elements to DMRB standard
- Experience in supervision and coaching of junior colleagues
- HND / HNC in relevant Civil Engineering discipline
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
BIM Highways Designer – Glasgow