Tony Gee and Partners is looking for a BIM Designer to join the Birmingham Office.
The team prides itself on its forward thinking attitude to adopting the latest changes within the BIM sector. If you have experience of civil structures in steel/concrete and a desire to excel in your career, then we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM & CAD manuals
- High level of experience using Microstation or AutoCAD in a 2D environment
- Experience in 3D modelling
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer/Project BIM Lead
- Experience in using Open Building Designer or Revit
- Experience working to Network Rail BIM standards on heavy civils design schemes within the rail sector
- Experience working on BIM Level 2 schemes
- Experience of creating 4D & 5D information / presentations
- Producing & checking of reinforced concrete detail drawings and schedules
- Experience in utilisation other BIM/CAD software is highly desirable
- Experience in delivering projects in Common Data Environment (e.g. ProjectWise or BIM360)
- Eng Tech Qualification ( EngTech MICE or TIStructE)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
BIM Designer – Birmingham