Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a Senior Geo-Environmental Specialist to join and work alongside our geotechnical team based in our UK offices.
Our experienced team of engineers prides itself on working on a wide range of high-profile projects throughout the infrastructure sector. Collectively working as a team, ensuring the highest standards are maintained and projects are delivered on time.
If you have experience working within the contaminated land sector as a geo-environmental engineer/ environmental consultant, then we would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering all Phase 1 & 2 contaminated land reports (remediation strategy reports & validation reports)
- Responsible for managing all contaminated land projects, coordinating with relevant engineers and working closely with the geotechnical team
- Develop proposals for ground investigation and remediation projects
- Liaise directly with client & subcontractors
- A track record of mentoring and managing a wide variety of contaminated land projects
- Experience undertaking & reviewing Tier 1, 2 and 3 Risk Assessments
- Experience in remediation options appraisal and strategy development, including understanding of remediation techniques and how to assess the feasibility of various options against criteria such as sustainability
- Knowledge of environmental management, including permitting and waste management
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team & ideally managing and mentoring junior staff
- A clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working on large scale projects is desirable
- Ideally chartered with CGeol or equivalent
- Environmental Engineering or equivalent degree.
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Senior Geo-Environmental Specialist