Tony Gee requires a Senior Highway Engineer to join our Birmingham Office.
Applicants will be expected to hold a MEng degree or equivalent and should be able to demonstrate and show experience of participation in the design of Highway projects from feasibility to construction stage.
As well as solid technical skills the successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and experience of running the day-to-day aspects of projects, including client and contractor liaison.
- Delivery of highways design projects including client liaison, technical review and budget control
- Manage design team locally and interface with other offices and design disciplines
- Support BIM Level 2 delivery on highways design projects
- Support local management team in developing office capabilities and client base
- Experience with AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D Software
- Drainage design
- MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a range of company sports and social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Senior Highway Engineer – Birmingham