Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for Senior CAD Technicians to join their established Highway team based in their Esher office.
We require a skilled and experienced technician to produce high quality engineering models and drawings; the focus is on the technical engineering draughting ability as opposed to BIM software ability.
Opportunity to supervise and mentor apprentices in the art of technical drawing/modelling.
- Competent technical engineering technician able to interpret engineering drawings and sketches prepared by the engineers and translate these into appropriate CAD/BIM models and presentation drawings/models.
- Whilst all our projects must adhere to minimum BIM delivery requirements, mastery of advanced BIM software is not essential (as training can be provided where required).
- Technical draughting competence is essential, as is the ability to supervise and train juniors to produce accurate, appropriate engineering drawings and models in an efficient and effective manner.
- BIM (packages such as Revit, Civils 3D, Infraworks)
- software skills would be seen as an added benefit
- HNC or equivalent
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Senior CAD Technician – Esher