Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a Senior BIM Coordinator to join our growing BIM teams based in our UK offices.
This role is an opportunity to join a growing specialist BIM delivery team working on a variety of projects predominantly in the highways sector at detailed design and construction phase.
Our teams pride themselves on our forward thinking attitude to adopting the latest changes within the BIM sector.
- NVQ Level 4 / HNC or equivalent in relevant qualification such as but not limited to Civil/Structural Engineering, CAD and Design, BIM, 3D Modelling.
- Motivated and capable of driving self-development
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in infrastructure sector
- Use of Government BIM standards, particularly in relation to Highways
- Implementing BEP/IEPs
- Experienced in the use of Autodesk products
- Experienced in the use of CDEs such as ProjectWise
- Experienced in the management of asset data capture and handover
- Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding of EIRs
- Capability in 4D modelling
- Use of other CAD software platforms
- Management / Setup of CDE Systems
- Programmatic / Computational Modelling (Dynamo, GenerativeComponents, Grasshopper, Subassembly Composer etc.)
- Programming Languages (Python, C#, Visual Basic, AutoLISP etc.)
- AutoCAD (2D/3D)
- Civils 3D (Highway / Geo-technical)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Senior BIM Coordinator – UK offices
Senior BIM Coordinator