Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for Principal Highway Engineers to join our growing Highway teams based in our UK offices.
Our teams pride themselves on our forward thinking attitude to adopting the latest changes within the sector.
- Promoting a health, safety and welfare culture
- Working within a team environment
- Mentoring and coaching talent
- Supporting Group Director and Regional Director to achieve budget and strategy targets
- Working closely with business managers on resource management, utilisation monitoring, and pipeline management
- Developing business
- Project management and technical delivery of highway schemes and infrastructure projects
- A track record of successful tendering and delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport market or for private developer clients
- Proven working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW) or other relevant design standards
- Experience of managing a professional team on projects
- Organisational skills to coordinate the delivery activities of a professional team
- A clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working on major highways projects
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software
- Knowledge of drainage design and Section 104 agreements
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree. MEng preferred. Chartered Engineer
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Locations Drag/swipe to view all
8th Floor, International House
Dover Place, Ashford
Kent, TN23 1HU
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Manchester, M1 3FH
1st Floor, Trident House
42-48 Victoria Street
St Albans, Hertfordshire
301 Stonehouse Park
Sperry Way, Stonehouse
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Principal Highway Engineers – UK Offices