Tony Gee and Partners is currently looking to secure an Internal Recruitment Consultant.
This is an exciting time to join the Civil Engineering industry with a challenge to find the best possible colleagues across the business. Working in a focussed and supportive team and part of the wider people group.
- Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience, gained with either a recruitment agency or an in house recruitment team. Experience of both environments would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of up-to-date recruitment methods, marketing and messaging
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to prioritise multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- A clear understanding of inclusion and the need for equal opportunities
- Be comfortable in networking events, conferences, awards functions and similar environments acting as Tony Gee’s representative
- Be familiar with working to strict targets and deadlines.
- An understanding of recruitment in a professional services environment is desirable
- An appreciation of the Civil Engineering industry would be an advantage
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Locations Drag/swipe to view all
8th Floor, International House
Dover Place, Ashford
Kent, TN23 1HU
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Manchester, M1 3FH
1st Floor, Trident House
42-48 Victoria Street
St Albans, Hertfordshire
301 Stonehouse Park
Sperry Way, Stonehouse
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Internal Recruitment Consultant