Our Malaysia office is looking for a civil/structure Engineer to join their team.
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major projects across the world.
The candidate should have a strong technical background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design of existing projects and growth of the existing client base. Previous experience of and familiarity with the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- 3+ years’ experience post-graduation in civil/structural engineering design
- Enthusiastic and hard-working and have strong desire to excel through learning
- Ability to structure and prioritise work effectively through close cooperation with the team, effective communication
- Experience in Structure design and analysis
- Must have the right to live and work in Malaysia (without needing an employment work permit)
- Experience in bridge design
- Working towards/nearing chartership with a relevant professional institution such as ICE or IStructE
- BEng or MEng (structural/civil engineering)
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a range of company sports and social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks.
Tony Gee and Partners Sdn Bhd,
E-05-16 Block E,
Plaza Mont Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Engineer – Malaysia