Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for Highway engineers to join our established Highway teams across the UK.
The candidate should have a strong technical background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects. Previous experience of and familiarity with the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- Production of design deliverables – packages of drawings, specifications, etc. and supervision of BIM/CAD technicians
- Support local management team in developing office capabilities and client base
- Minimum of three years experience post-graduation in civil engineering design in the highways sector.
- Experience in the use of computer software Civil 3D.
- Experience of working on major highways projects
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software
- Knowledge of section 38/S278 Highways agreements
- Knowledge of drainage design and Section 104 agreements
- BEng or Meng, preferably working towards MICE Chartership status.
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Highway Design Engineer – UK Locations