Tony Gee and partners is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to help take BIM to the next level within Tony Gee. We are working to increase the capability of all staff across the business and increase the efficiency of project delivery.
The BIM Coordination Manger will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all facets of our implementation and development of BIM, including digital engineering technologies. This person could be located in any Tony Gee office and we allow working from home for part of the week.
- Project delivery BIM support Development, management and tracking of KPIs relating to BIM processes.
- Project setup/delivery support and ongoing management CDE support and management EIR
- Interpretation and project requirement reviews BEP preparation and management
- Workflow and BIM process support
- Project Specific BIM Training and Onboarding Client meeting support
- Clash Detection and Model Design Reviews Audits
- Parametric modelling Training and development
- Support the development of apprentice training plan
- Support the development of guidance documentation.
- Develop and deliver Internal training for BIM processes and management tasks.
- Review of the current level of understanding of BIM at all levels
- Investigation into Level 4 & Level 6 BIM courses the company can start to offer (that still have Engineering modules)
- Review of learning tools (Knowledgesmart, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Marketing Creation and coordination of BIM marketing material
- Submit BIM Awards applications
- Coordinate material for internal marketing of the BIM Management Team and deliver presentations on progress etc.
- Support for external BIM/Digital events
- Support for Tenders Software Investigations into new tools and systems
- Upgrades to customisations
- Guide creation support
- Bentley Enterprise Report Sketchup Reliance Investigation into Unused AEC software
- Bentley OBD Update 8 test and rollout OBD workspace Updating and Guides
- BIM Development TG solution for a Common Data Environment and document issue
- Investigations into technology that can be used to improve the TG BIM offering and improve efficiency for the delivery of projects.
- Knowledge gathering and sharing Modelling efficiencies / modelling workflows
- Parametric Modelling Common Data Environment Capabilities
- Asset management development (data linking and embedment)
- Quality BIM Audits
- NCR trends review/improvements
- ISO 19650 workflow/document training ISO 19650
- Additional company development objectives
- Review of Industry Standards (BIM, Copyright, Drawing Standards etc.)
- Office resourcing/Interoffice working Drawing and Model Quality Assurance.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Locations Drag/swipe to view all
8th Floor, International House
Dover Place, Ashford
Kent, TN23 1HU
10 Temple Street
Birmingham, B2 5BN
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
3rd Floor, James Sellars House
144 West George Street
Glasgow, G2 2HG
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Manchester, M1 3FH
1st Floor, Trident House
42-48 Victoria Street
St Albans, Hertfordshire
301 Stonehouse Park
Sperry Way, Stonehouse
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
BIM Coordination Manager