Bid Coordinator – Esher
Due to growth of the business, we are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join our established business development team supporting our Senior Proposal Manager with the end-to-end bid process, including EOIs PQQs, SQs, ITTs, interview presentations and maintaining/growing the bid library. This is an exciting opportunity to be actively involved in our tenders and proposals across UK as well as globally, as and when required. You will be responsible for ensuring all information captured is in line with brand guidelines/messaging, reflects our ethos and values and that each bid delivers the requested information.
We are an international engineering consultancy with an established reputation for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. We have worked on some iconic projects and this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team that is supporting the growth of the business.
About the team:
The Business Development group is a dedicated team that provides a varied range of services to a highly professional company. It manages client relationships and helps others to deal with interfaces that successfully grows and maintains our work pipeline. It provides expertise and support to manage and deliver successful tender submissions to clients or other alliance companies. The team develops and delivers all manner of marketing initiatives from publications to events together with the communication that support a fast-paced business.
About the role:
The Bid Coordinator will provide support to the Senior Proposals Manager and will work as part of the corporate business development group to provide bid support across the whole business.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Support the management of bids across the UK and globally.
- Preparation of bid plans, track progress and monitor deadlines.
- Organise meetings, coordinate relevant activities and document management.
- Structure and write/edit proposal content.
- Support the creation of winning bid submissions using InDesign.
- Update and collate information from other parts of the business.
- Update and maintain the company Bid Library.
- Undertake client and competitor research.
- Set up proposal templates, CVs, case studies.
- Work collaboratively with the wider business development team.
- Marketing support.
In the role you will need the following essential attributes:
- Prior experience in a bid coordinator role.
- Ability to meet defined deadlines and set own milestones to manage workload.
- The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with teams in a diverse range of forums and environments.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working on multiple bids.
- Excellent InDesign and MS Office skills.
- Good creative writing skills and good grammar/authoring/ ability to proof read with an eye for detail.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a business development team in the UK and international regions.
- To present a positive image internally across the business.
- To be able to exemplify personal integrity.
- Willingness to work flexibly to ensure workload is managed effectively.
- Willingness to look for better ways of working whilst considering best practice processes.
You may also have the following desirable skills:
- APMP Membership is desirable
- A working knowledge of SharePoint is desirable
The ideal candidate would be based in our Esher office which is where most of the BD team are located although other UK office locations would be considered for the right candidate. Flexibility is required for travel to our other UK offices as the work requires.
If you are invited to interview please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments that we can make to our process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
140 High Street, Esher
Surrey, KT10 9QJ
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Bid Coordinator – Esher