Tony Gee requires a keen and proactive Autodesk Civil 3D Designer with experience in the highways construction industry.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our BIM team in Dubai working on a wide range of projects in various different countries.
The role will be responsible for the production of civil 3D models for these projects to the companies internal BIM manual and specific client BIM requirements. Whilst you would be working primarily for the UAE offices, there will also be project work that is sent to the team from the UK.
Key tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer to a standard of presentation which can be submitted to clients or other approval authority
- Liaising with both internal and external parties such as Regional Offices, other Groups, sub-consultants, contractors, clients and external authorities as directed by a Project Engineer
- Process and action correspondence in accordance with the company procedure
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM manual
- Checking of drawings
- Undertake duties and comply with all the company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Procedures
- Attend courses/seminars which will enhance professional knowledge, with a view to advancing your career
- To be aware of the importance of clients to the business and therefore behave and respond in a manner that will encourage clients to give repeat business
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- High level of experience using Autodesk Civil 3D
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM & CAD manuals
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer/Project BIM Lead
- Experience creating 3D models using Autodesk AutoCAD / Autodesk Revit on live schemes
- Experience using Autodesk Vehicle Tracking
- Experience working on BIM Level 2 schemes
- Specific Training Course Qualifications in Autodesk Civil 3D
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a range of company sports and social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Arenco Building 4
Dubai Investment Park 1
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Autodesk Civil 3D Technician