An exciting full-time position for an Office Administrator has arisen in our Toronto downtown office.
Tony Gee is an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex civil engineering solutions to the worldwide construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a range of company sports and social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. Flexible hours are available for the position with full and part time working hours available.
- Being the first point of contact for the office (including answering calls, greeting visitors and dealing with deliveries)
- Booking meetings, accommodation, travel and couriers
- Ensuring that our internal database systems are kept up to date.
- Sourcing and managing general office supplies and services including stationary, catering, utility companies, janitorial and waste disposal.
- Supplment duties of the existing admin team
- Providing general administrative and clerical support to the office
- Support directors in a personal assistant capacity where necessary
- You will be the sole administrator for the office but will form an integral part of the wider administration team across our international business.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in an administrative role and will be comfortable with both busy and quiet environments. They will understand the importance of making a professional first impression, and possess a confident telephone manner.
- Microsoft Office (365)
- Previous experience in Office Administration
- Independent working ability
- Prioritising of duties
- Strong communication
- Customer facing skills
- General incoming and outgoing document control
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Tony Gee Canada Ltd,
250 University Avenue,
Suite 232, Toronto,
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Office Administrator – Toronto
Part timeFull time
CanadaGeotechnicsHighwaysHRMarinePower & EnergyStructures