Tony Gee is currently looking for an Assistant Document Controller to join the team.
We are seeking an Assistant Document Controller to support our project teams, initially on the HS2 temporary works frameworks and with a view to expanding the team as part of the Project Management Support Office.
The role will sit within the Tony Gee ‘Business Support’ career stream but will require close co-ordination with the project team notably the BIM Lead, Project Manager and Project Engineers.
- Assist the Document Controller in all aspects of the role including:
- Assist with ad hoc administration
- Help ensure incoming documents are catalogued, saved in the appropriate location, and distributed to the project team
- Ensure that outgoing documents comply with client quality requirements
- Liaise with counterparts within the client organisation to resolve issues and ensure Tony Gee continue to comply with the client’s requirements
- Assist with archiving of projects in accordance with Tony Gee procedure
- Issue documentation to client using client specified systems
- Help the team ensure that records of outgoing information are maintained in accordance with Tony Gee procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel and Outlook or similar programmes
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Clear and efficient numbering and labelling skills
- Typing accuracy and efficiency
- Filing and organisation skills for document storage
- Ability to work in a team and solo environment
- Willingness to learn on the job (full training will be provided)
- Attention to detail to ensure documents are accurate and created in line with client requirements
- Commuting distance to our office locations
- Recent BA or BSc Graduate
Why Work for Tony Gee?
We are an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Our people make our business a success and so we invest in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
We believe that there is more to a job than work. We encourage a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They’re great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. We also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Eye care vouchers
Flexible annual leave allowance
Flexible working hours
Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
Generous company pension contributions
Group income protection
Private medical insurance
Remote UK positions available.
To apply for this role, please fill out this form, ensuring you have included the job reference and uploaded your CV. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Assistant Document Controller – UK